In order to offer you the best possible products and services, we process personal data relating to you.
We can guarantee that personal data relating to you will always be used in a way that respects the applicable legislation with regards to data protection ((EU) Regulation 2016/679 from the European Parliament and Council from 27th April 2016 pertaining to the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of said data) and comes under the responsibility of:
- Ultimate Skill SPRL
- Avenue de Calabre 38/5 à 1200 Bruxelles
- Legal representative: Paul CARELS
- VAT Num : BE 0 460 708 032
We gather personal data that you agree to share with us. This chiefly concerns the following data:
- First name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Preferred language for communication
- Date of birth
- Biometric data
The personal data that we collect will only ever be used for the following purposes:
- To enable you to carry out a physical assessment online and to view results tailored to suit your biometric settings.
- To communicate with you via newsletters or emails, with targeted content that matches your preferences
- To reconnect following a request for information
- Viewing traffic statistics for the website www.wellbpremium.be
SUB-CONTRACTORS AND SUBPROCESSORS
The subcontractors we work with when processing your personal data are filed in a processing activity register, which is kept internally.
We only provide our subcontractors with personal information that they require in order to perform tasks with which we have assigned them, with it agreed that they must respect this information and must not use it for any other purposes.
In any event, we take all necessary measures to ensure that our subcontractors respect the same level of requirements in relation to the protection of personal data.
We agree to delete your personal data in the following circumstances:
- At the end of the contract between the Client (Company, Group, etc.) and Ultimate Skill SPRL.
- At the end of the contract between the Client (Company, Group, etc.) and an employee, subscriber, member, etc. provided Ultimate Skill SPRL are informed of this.
You may contact us using the email address entered with the Client or using the following address: email@example.com .
We agree to delete or rectify any data that is found to be incorrect.
STORAGE, SECURITY AND DATA CONFIDENTIALITY
The method of storing personal data, as well as the measures used to ensure the security and confidentiality of this data, will be stored in documents that we keep internally, and which are reviewed and updated at least once a year.
We guarantee that technical, organisational and human measures will be taken in order to ensure that your personal data is kept confidential, safe and secure. In the event of your personal data being violated, we agree, in accordance with the applicable legislation, to notify the Data Protection Authority of this at the earliest available opportunity and, where possible, within 72 hours after first having become aware of it.
YOUR RIGHTS AND EXERCISING PROCEDURES
You may, at any time (and completely free of charge):
- Access your data and ask to be sent a copy of it (easy to use and enabling data portability)
- Request for your data to be deleted
- Modify any data that may be incorrect or incomplete
- Request for the use of your data to be restricted
- To oppose your data being processed
In order to do this, you will be required to send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your request will be dealt with as quickly as possible and, in any event, no later than one month dating from your request being received.
In accordance with the legislation, you have the right to raise a complaint with the Data Protection Authority should you feel that your data is being used illegally.
Date of the last modification: 20/08/2018